Currently Playing

Wanderer by flag Keio (Reynald Deliens)
Requested By: djrandom

Time Left: 3:12

- Streams

Important Links

Discord Chat
Matrix Chat (bridged to Discord)

Please report any bugs to this forum thread!
> Bug Reporting Thread <
Song, artist, etc. corrections go here instead:
> Correct DB Info <
Broken tunes can be reported here:
> Report Broken Tunes Here <

Nectarine

General » WANTED: Tuna for an old school style BBStro

Pages: 1
Author Thread
flagHappyDude
Nostalgic BBS Sysop - v2.0

17 Posts
#1669 (2 years, 7 months ago)
Hi Everyone,

As most of you know from my beer fuelled OneLiner posts... I run an old school early 90s style RemoteAccess BBS called Dark Systems BBS.

Back in the day (early to mid 90s), it was a courier for bringing scene music & productions into Canada. Parents loved those phone bills...

Now days, it's still running RemoteAccess in all it's 90s glory but is telnet accessible instead of dial-up.
Full of nostalgic 80s/90s memories, ANSI art and period games (drop by for some L.O.R.D!)

In keeping with my nostalgia addiction, I've been writing a small BBStro (will be my first demo-style coding release that isn't a utility of some sort).

Trying to stay in the theme of the late 80s / early 90s, so there's lots of star field fun and copper bar/sinus scrolling text excitement.

I am missing a nostalgic music track to tie it all together...
I'm sure I can find a tuna on MOD Archive to credit the original artist with... but it would be awesome to have a new snazzy music track if there are any musicians looking to make a few $$$ and kick it old school once again...

Just wanted to throw the offer out there.
Cheers everyone!
flagHappyDude
Nostalgic BBS Sysop - v2.0

17 Posts
#1686 (2 years, 6 months ago)
Perhaps a slick WIP sample screenshot of the ultimate old school BBStro will generate some tuna interest...

Yes! Copper bars, sinus text scrolls and star fields... oh my!
Pages: 1

Post a Reply

Please log in to post a reply.